Newark Test & Measurement Experts Now Available for Customer Support
, an Avnet Company and global distributor of electronic components, products, and solutions, has a new panel of experts available to help customers find the right Test & Measurement tools for their design projects. These product experts specialize in Analyzers, Connectors, DC Loads and Bench Top Power Supplies, Engineering Software, Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators and can help customers overcome any technical challenges they are facing.
“Newark is dedicated to finding the best ways to cater to all of our customers’ needs, whether it be through time-saving tools, an industry leading web offering, or the best-in-class products on our line card,” said Uma Pingali, President, Sales at Newark. “Our latest customer support offering is a dynamic panel of technical experts to provide answers to all customer questions, at each stage of the design process.”
Newark customers can now reach out to the certified experts to get even their most technical questions answered in all of the below categories:
- Test & Measurement – Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Bench Power Supply & Loads, Analyzers
- RF, Co-axial & FFC Connector
- Engineering Software – EDA, ECAD & MCAD Tools
Newark’s team of technical experts includes:
- Raghavendra, a Technical Support Engineer who specializes in SMPS and Test & Measurement products. He has previously worked for Avago Technologies and ON Semiconductor as a FAE covering all kinds of application segments on Active and Passive products.
- Heike Schulz, a technical support manager, specializes in measurement equipment across the broad range of Newark’s portfolio.
- Prashanth Kumar, an Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) Specialist who previously worked as an embedded systems engineer supporting the design of World Space Satellite Radio from BPL and Automatic Glue Dispensers units by Nordson.
Newark customers can learn more about the team of technical experts and connect with them directly by visiting: or by emailing .
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localized websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com