Latest products from TE Connectivity now available from Newark
Fast delivery of the latest TE connectivity and sensor solutions accelerates new product development.
Newark has increased its TE Connectivity and sensor device portfolio with the introduction of their latest products, allowing customers to accelerate the development of new applications for electric vehicles, power, aircraft, digital factories, smart homes, life-saving medical care, efficient utility networks and global communications infrastructure.
These latest additions to Newark’s existing portfolio of TE Connectivity products will aid new product development by providing customers with rapid access to a market-leading range of solutions from the world's leading manufacturer of innovative, reliable connectivity products and sensors.
The latest TE Connectivity additions to the Newark range include:
AMPMODU connectors are 2mm board-to-board receptacles that provide increased surface contact for reliable signal transfer and can be used in various mounting processes.
- Occupies 38% less space on PCB board compared with 2.54mm [0.1"] centerline.
- Two-point electrical stability for reliable header and receptacle interconnection.
- Multiple options for board-to-board stacking by headers and receptacles combination.
- Ease of assembly with automated surface-mount and through-hole reflow manufacturing.
- Applications include, servo drives, industrial controls, material handling, instrumentation test equipment and building automation.
Corcom 3-phase high performance DIN Rail EMI filters are general purpose filters designed for use in 3-phase systems, with a neutral connection included.
- Designed to provide standard attenuation performance to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI) and noise in a power supply.
- Chassis mounting, DIN-Rail mount options.
- Applications include industrial automation, HVAC and CNC machines.
Dynamic series connector solutions range from signal level circuitry to power circuit connectivity in a ruggedised, industrialised package. These connectors feature a robust housing structure and high-quality crimp contact system, making them suitable for wire-to-board, wire-to-panel, and wire-to-wire applications in harsh industrial environments.
- Dynamic Mini-Series are low profile connectors for signal transmission on PCB, providing extra board space
- Dynamic D8000 connectors carry currents as high as 100 A per pin for wire-to-wire and 90 A for wire-to-board. They have a rated voltage of 1000V AC/DC and can withstand voltages of up to 3000V AC.
- Dynamic D1000 Series small wire-to-wire connectors are suitable for narrow spaces in small industrial equipment and machinery applications.
For over 75 years, TE Connectivity has partnered with customers to produce highly engineered connectivity and sensing products that make a connected world possible.
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localized websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com