element14 Hosts 3D Printing Webinar Series with Ultimaker
Webinars offer an inside look at real world applications and the newest 3D printing technology
, an Avnet Community, is hosting a series of free webinars to educate its members on the most recent advancements in 3D printing technology. The webinars will be presented along with Ultimaker and will take place from September – October 2021.
“3D printing is a rapidly evolving technology that our community is always looking to stay current on,” said Dianne Kibbey, Global Head of Community and Social Media for element14. “We are proud to be partnering with the 3D printing experts at Ultimaker to share the latest insights with our members.”
The series of three webinars will offer a range of insights, from an overall introduction to 3D printing to an in-depth look at 3D printed applications. The webinar schedule includes:
- Introduction to the Ultimaker Ecosystem – 19 October, 2021 at 14:00 BST. This webinar will be presented by Ultimaker’s Channel Development Manager, Ben Johnson. It will touch the fundamentals of 3D Printing and the Ultimaker 3D Printing Range.
- The Fast World of 3D Printed Applications – 26 October, 2021 at 14:00 BST. This webinar will cover different application categories and how 3D printing translates into the manufacturing and electronics world. It will be presented by Ultimaker's Application Engineer, Lars De Jongh.
- 3D Printing Metal with Ultimaker and BASF – 02 November, 2021 at 14:00 BST. The webinar will cover how to make 3D parts tough through metal and other more robust additive manufacturing processes. It will be presented by Ultimaker's Business Development Manager, Tobias Rödlmeier.
Ultimaker is a world leader in 3D printing software and applications and is dedicated to the use of 3D printing to enhance business and workflow. Farnell stocks a broad range of Ultimaker products including 3D printers, filaments, and accessories. Some of the best-selling products include:
- : A complete production system you can depend on in the office or studio. With advanced features to ensure a reliable printing experience, it’s simple to use thanks to its award-winning touch interface and seamless software integration. Ultimaker S3 lets you print with a growing library of advanced materials – including glass and carbon fiber composites.
- An easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion, Ultimaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution. The Ultimaker S5 is built to run continuously and maximize uptime. Its best-in-class technical specifications deliver performance you can rely on.
For more Introduction to 3D Printing resources please visit
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localized websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com