Newark now stocking new EV charging range from Eaton
Newark, an Avnet company, is now stocking the newest range of electric vehicle chargers from Eaton. These chargers make it easy to install fast charge-points in homes, offices and other commercial facilities.
The range of Eaton electric vehicle chargers provides fast-charging capabilities alongside environmentally friendly solutions to get you where you need to go without harming the environment and minimizing energy costs. Additionally, these chargers provide the data-driven insights needed to manage the impact of charging on a building’s infrastructure.
“In the ever-expanding market for electric vehicles, it is important to provide the highest quality products and accessories to our clients,” said Cliff Ortmeyer Global Head of Technical Marketing at Newark. “We are excited to have the Eaton EV charging range available so our customers can effectively charge their electric vehicles with top-of-the-line products while minimizing energy costs.”
The range features a variety of products including:
- 11.5 kw EV Charger: Wi-Fi enabled and SAE J1772 compliant communications
- 9.6 kw EV Charger: Cellular and Wi-Fi enabled and SAE J1772 compliant communications
- 7.7 kW EV Charger: Designed for residential and small facility use
- Power Defense Circuit Breaker: Latest circuit breaker technology, which delivers predictive diagnostics that help you better uncover, diagnose and stop power outages before they happen
- EV Charger’s Pedestal mount: A single port free standing wall charger
Currently, the United States has over 2.5 million battery and plug in hybrid vehicles with the demand for charging continuing to increase. Through the offering of these products, Newark can help customers plan for EV charging implementation. To provide further insight into EV charging for its US customer base, Newark also offers additional information and resources on its website, including:
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund locations eligible for Access Grants
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency (DSIRE)
- US Dept of Transportation National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) EV deployment plans
To access the Eaton EV charging range and learn more visit: https://www.newark.com/eaton-evchargers
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localized websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com